Centerpoint offers our homeowners a variety of design options. Select from upgraded designer cabinetry, flooring, countertops and more. Because, after all, your Centerpoint home should be a reflection of you. Options include:
- Quality milled oak, maple and cherry DeWils designer cabinetry featuring woods from British Columbia.
- 18 x 18 travertine, limestone or ceramic tile. Designer tile patterns and selections in many homes.
- Hollytex, Tuftex, Camelot and Royalty premium carpeting.
- Granite slab countertops with eased edge in a variety of distinctive colors.
- Full granite tile backsplashes in kitchens.
Bathroom and Kitchen Fixtures
- Premium Kohler Coralais or Stillness bath fixtures
- Kohler Coralais or Clairette kitchen sink faucet
- Kohler Caxton undercounter lavatory sinks in white vitreous China
- Elkay Stainless Steel undermount single-basin kitchen sinks
- Robern medicine cabinets
- Stainless Steel GE Profile and Monogram appliances. Gas cooktops and dryers in Tower 1. Gas cooktops in Tower 2.
- Modern recessed and under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen
- Glass sconces in the hallways and bathroom vanities
- Attractive track lighting in the dining room
- Ceiling fans in every bedroom and in the living room
- Cat5 and Rg6 wiring to all homes allows for telephone, cable and high-speed internet accessibility
- Surround sound and flat screen television packages available
- All homes come with alarm systems
- Unique to Centerpoint is the use of RaumPlus doors to separate bedrooms from living spaces. RaumPlus doors are German-manufactured opaque sliding glass doors. The contemporary design provides an attractive flex-space for the homeowner.
- Nysan greenscreen roller panel solar shading fabric with 3% openness. Motorized and blackout options available.
- Average balcony size: 160 sq. ft. Featuring 48” high glass railings.